- Why should I say I can't when the Bible says I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)?
- Why should I lack when I know that God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)?
- Why should I fear when the Bible says God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind? (2 Timothy 1:7)?
- Why should I lack faith to fulfill my calling knowing that God has allotted to me a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)?
- Why should I be weak when the Bible says that the Lord is the strength of my life and that I will display strength and take action because I know God? (Psalm 27:1; Daniel 11:32)?
- Why should I allow Satan supremacy over my life when He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)?
- Why should I lack wisdom when Christ gave wisdom to me from God and God gives wisdom to me generously when I ask for it (1 Corinthians 1:30; James 1:5)?
- Why should I accept defeat when the Bible says that God always leads me in triumph (2 Corinthians 2:14)?
- Why should I be depressed when I can recall to mind God's loving kindness, compassion, and faithfulness and have hope (Lamentations 3:21-23)?
- Why should I worry and fret when I can cast all my anxiety on Christ who cares for me (1 Peter 5:7)?
- Why should I ever be in bondage knowing that there is liberty where the Spirit of the Lord is (Galatians 5:1)?
- Why should I feel condemned when the Bible says I am not condemned because I am in Christ (Romans 8:1)?
- Why should I feel alone when Jesus said He is with me always, and He will never leave me nor forsake me (Matthew 28:20; Hebrews 13:5)?
- Why should I feel accursed or that I am a victim of bad luck when the Bible says that Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law that I might receive His Spirit (Galatians 3:13-14)?
- Why should I be discontented when I, like Paul, can learn to be content in all my circumstances (Philippians 4:11)?
- Why should I feel worthless when Christ became sin on my behalf that I might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21)?
- Why should I have a persecution complex knowing that nobody can be against me when God is for me (Romans 8:31)?
- Why should I be confused when God is the author of peace and He gives me knowledge through His indwelling Spirit (1 Corinthians 14:33, 2:12)?
- Why should I feel like a failure when I am a conqueror in all things through Christ ( Romans 8:37)?
- Why should I let the pressures of life bother me when I can take courage knowing that Jesus has overcome the world and his tribulations (John 16:33)?